Night Out For Fistula
October 18, 2018
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (PDT)
Mount Baker Community Club
6227, 2811 Mt. Rainier Dr. S.
View the Event Gallery
Worldwide Fistula Fund hosted a festive fall evening dedicated to women and girls with obstetric fistula and other devastating childbirth injuries!
Thanks to Our Sponsors!
Young Family Foundation
Elizabeth and David Garcia
Alida and Christopher Latham
- African cuisine
- Wine and beer
- Featured speaker Dr. Lewis Wall
- Dr. Wall currently serves as Director Emeritus and as a consultant after founding Worldwide Fistula Find in 1995
- He has a long history of researching and addressing the health challenges faced by women in Africa
- Dr. Wall recently published a life-time of learning in Tears for My Sisters: The Tragedy of Obstetric Fistula
- Electrifying live music of African Marimba by Sheree Seretse and the Anzanga Marimba Band
- Handmade African jewelry and home goods for sale all made by fistula survivors in our reintegration programs